Automate, streamline and track physical assets and inventory
Tracking assets is an important concern of every company, regardless of size. Organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets. For many organizations, fixed assets represent the largest item on the balance sheet and if the company has not correctly recorded their assets they could be over/underpaying taxes, insurance and be out of compliance of state and federal regulations as a result.
Sage Fixed Assets helps manage the complexity of asset management as well as eliminate redundant data entry, increase accuracy, and reduce costs while guarding against regulatory noncompliance. This complete fixed asset management solution provides comprehensive depreciation calculations for financial and tax reporting, asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, construction-in-progress management, and customized reporting, to arm front line employees with accurate information to effectively manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to disposal.
- Perfect for large and small companies that have asset value in company inventory
- Gain greater visibility and manage fixed assets data with comprehensive depreciation calculations
- Easily scan existing assets for detailed tracking of a location and condition
- Get insight into areas like labor, locations, materials and captial investment
- Track assets from acquisition to disposal
- Pre-built reports that accurately illustrates fixed assets data for audit history to complete asset management