Automate your buy out process for subcontactors and materials
The more automated your estimating process is, the better prepared your company will be once your bid becomes a reality. By having an automated buy out process, you can eliminate errors and speed up the process from start to finish.
Sage Buyout allows you to use the items in your estimates to request prices from suppliers and subcontractors, issue purchase orders, and transfer commitments to Job Cost and Purchasing applications. Sage Buyout also provides a smooth transition between Sage Estimating and your Sage CRE accounting program.
- Generate and send RFQs to suppliers and subcontractors
- Record, analyze, and select received bids
- Analyze estimated versus actual costs
- Jumpstart bid solicitation and vendor selection
- Evaluate supplier and subcontractor quotes
- Eliminate duplicate entry in buyout process
- Automate purchase order generation and job cost tracking
- Combine items from multiple projects to take advantage of volume discounts.
Sage Buyout Demo
In this video, Tim Lambert from Practical Software Solutions gives a deep dive into Sage Buyout.