Sage Estimating: Automate your estimates and bids for a more efficient process
Margins are razor-thin in today's construction industry. To win bids in the new normal, they have to be fast and accurate, with efficiency being the key.
Sage Estimating and Sage Estimating Essentials are powered by trade-specific cost databases, enabling you to turbo-charge takeoffs and final proposals. Input your own costs into a prebuilt database or choose a database prepopulated with costs. When your proposal is accepted, information flows automatically to Job Cost in Sage business management software, eliminating redundant tasks, data entry errors, and omissions.
Ready for the industry-leading estimating solution? Click here to test drive Sage Estimating
Sage Estimating and Sage Estimating Essentials can be used either as a stand-alone products, or can be integrated into your Sage 300 CRE or Sage 100 Contractor solution.
Sage Buyout: Automate your buy out process for subcontactors and materials
The more automated your estimating process is, the better prepared your company will be once your bid becomes a reality. By having an automated buy out process, you can eliminate errors and speed up the process from start to finish.
Sage Buyout allows you to use the items in your estimates to request prices from suppliers and subcontractors, issue purchase orders, and transfer commitments to Job Cost and Purchasing applications. Sage Buyout also provides a smooth transition between Sage Estimating and your Sage CRE accounting program.
- New Database Editor gets you from Excel to Estimating in under an hour right out of the box
- Slash takeoff time by 50% or more compared to manual or generic spreadsheet methods
- Fine tune estimates by analyzing numbers from a variety of angles, including viewing the cost impact of alternate options
- Eliminate generic spreadsheet liabilities associated with hidden cells and broken formulas
- Respond faster to numerous design-build cost considerations and plan changes.
- Generate professional, winning proposals in seconds
- Share data between estimating, accounting, and job costing with no data re-entry or associated errors
- Generate and send RFQs to suppliers and subcontractors
- Record, analyze, and select received bids
- Analyze estimated versus actual costs
- Jumpstart bid solicitation and vendor selection
- Evaluate supplier and subcontractor quotes
- Eliminate duplicate entry in buyout process
- Automate purchase order generation and job cost tracking
- Combine items from multiple projects to take advantage of volume discounts.
Sage Estimating and eTakeoff demo
See a full demo of Sage Estimating and eTakeoff
BIM Model to Estimating
This presentation shows the process of going from a BIM model to Sage Estimating
Sage Buyout Demo
In this video, Tim Lambert from Practical Software Solutions gives a deep dive into Sage Buyout.