Streamline field to office to client communication
In the modern world of construction, customers expect almost instant, around-the-clock access to companies with which they do business. This means not only improving communications between companies and their customers, but also improving communications between companies and their service technicians.
Sage Service Operations is a cloud-based service management solution that integrates with both Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Sage 100 Contractor. This module is browser-based and supported on most mobile platforms, including Android, Windows, and iOS. Sage Service Operations is broken out into two products, one for use by technicians and another for the company’s customers.
Sage Service Operations provides field technicians with the critical information they need while office staff receive real-time updates from the field, resulting in higher quality work, improved efficiency, and maximum profitability of your service operations. For customers, Sage Service Operations enhances overall customer service experience by enabling clients or tenants to
self-serve and electronically request new work orders and access account information such as invoices, work order status, service request history, and equipment asset lists.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of work being done in the field by providing field service teams with the site information they need (historical work orders, equipment details, images, drawings, client and technician-specific notes, etc.
- Streamline overall service department operations by tracking time, materials used, and other information quickly, easily and accurately from the field in real-time.
- Improve communication between office staff and field technicians, including capturing time real-time from the field to streamline payroll, work order status to help determine how much work a technician can do on that day, and providing technicians the ability to generate purchase orders from the field.
- More effectively follow up and manage the sales process by tracking and managing sales opportunities that arise while technicians are in the field.
- Reduce paperwork and administrative overhead by eliminating duplicate data entry.
best in classcustomer service by providing your clients the ability to self-serve anywhere, anytime.