Improve and modernize your construction company's accounts receivable
Accounts receivable is one of the most important components of a construction company. The industry traditionally relies on cash outlays and credit extensions, then waits for payments after completing a job. The quicker and more accurately payments can be received and processed, the stronger a foundation can be made for a profitable construction company.
While having an industry-specific accounting system is a major step in the right direction, having integrated receivable payment solutions can further improve cash flow, reduce errors and organize payments.
For more information, visit the Paya website.
- Gives construction companies of any size the ability to provide modern and mobile payment solutions
- Accept payments for deposits, installments and final balances as work progresses or is completed
- Allow clients to use their own credit cards to pay large sums immediately rather than stretch payments over time
- Avoid the possibility of lost checks or checks that bounce
- Save valuable time by doing away with trips to the bank to make deposits