See your entire construction business clearly in one integrated system
People count on you to effectively oversee your construction business, but do you have the right tools to help you lead the way? Sage 100 Contractor gives you the visibility to know exactly where your business stands each day while giving your employees the tools to work effectively in a collaborative work environment.
Whether you’re the owner, the controller, the bookkeeper, the estimator, the project manager, the service manager or the technician, Sage 100 Contractor provides end-to-end integration in a digital work environment, eliminating errors and improving efficiency.
Ready for an industry-specific solution? Click here to test drive Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor features and optional modules include general ledger and financial statements, accounts payable and cash management, accounts receivable and billing, payroll and human resources, job costing, project management, scheduing, queries, reporting, alerts, equipment, estimating, service receivables, document control.
- Developed by a general contractor as Master Builder in the 1980s
- Runs on a Microsoft SQL platform
- Features U.S. and Canadian versions for payroll, taxes and vacation accrual
- Best-in-class construction accounting solution
- Seamlessly handles change orders, estimating, commitments, payroll, equipment tracking, and T&M billing
- Built-in report writer and query designer
- Mobile capabilities with Sage Service Operations, Sage Field Operations, and Sage Paperless Office
- Role-based workflow diagrams
Sage 100 Contractor Introduction
Are you looking for an software package custom-built for the construction industry? Watch this video for an introduction to Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor
In this video, Tim Lambert from Practical Software Solutions gives a deep dive into Sage 100 Contractor.
Sage 100 Contractor Equipment Management Demo
In this video, Tim Lambert from Practical Software Solutions demonstrates Equipment Management for Sage 100 Contractor, the add-on module that allows construction companies face the constant challenge of scheduling, maintaining, repairing, and replacing equipment.