Grower Vertical for Sage ERP
"What can you invest in? ... Technology -- invest in ways to drive efficiencies through technology, like ERP systems to track your cost of doing business."
Abe Van Wingerden, Metrolina Greenhouses
Grower Talks Magazine, January 2012
Is your business growing?
What ERP system did Abe Van Wingerden invest in? In 2007, Metrolina Greenhouses partnered with Practical Software Solutions to implement Sage ERP. The relationship grew, and together we developed Grower Vertical, the module specifically geared toward the horticulture industry.
Consider the following:
- Is your business suffering from disjointed or outdated software systems?
- Is your reporting suffering because your system isn't fully implemented or integrated?
- Are you struggling with a small vendor who has growing pains of their own?
Most systems available for the horticulture industry lack complete integration between production, inventory, shipping, financials, and other business processes. Nor are they backed and supported by a strong organization such as Sage.
Whether you grow and sell ornamentals, plugs or vegetables, Sage ERP, combined with Grower Vertical, gives you the capabilities to handle financials, inventory, shipping, logistics planning, production, and wireless warehouse management all in one system.
- Integrated information
- Scan By Cart
- Production scheduling
- Grow cycle management
- Logistics interfaces for route planning
- Cart configurations
- Accurate costing and inventory
- Greenhouse capacity and space planning
- Ease of order entry with RTR / mass-change / EDI
- Patch-area pricing
- Specialized item attributes (variety, genus, color)
- Load and staging diagrams
- BOL with multiple units of measure
Grower Vertical for Sage ERP is available exclusively from Practical Software Solutions. Click here to request literature or for more information about Grower Vertical.
See how Sage ERP has improved the grower industry:
This Web site is owned by Practical Software Solutions. Practical Software Solutions is independent from Sage and is not authorized to make any statement, representation or warranties or grant any license or permission on behalf of Sage regarding any product, service or Web site content. Certain materials made available on or through this Web site are owned by Sage and cannot be used without the prior written permission of Sage.