Eliminate paperwork hassles and improve productivity in the bid process
During the construction bid process, you want to prove to your prospective clients that your company not only can complete a project on time and under budget, but also accurately and efficiently. Shouldn't your takeoff reflect this as well?
With eTakeoff Dimension, you can significantly increse accuracy, productivity and speed over traditional paper or manual takeoff methods. This powerful, versatile and easy-to-use tool provides estimators sophisticated assembly capabilities, extensive Microsoft Excel integration, and time-saving features like Pattern Search to greatly improve the takeoff process. eTakeoff Dimension also eliminates the hassle and cost of producing paper copies of plans during the bid phase.
For Sage Estimating users, eTakeoff Bridge helps you improve your estimating productivity even more as you seamlessly move from takeoff to building your estimate.
- Become up to 15 times more productive than when using paper or manual takeoff methods
- Have more time to analyze estimates and take on additional bids without increasing staff.
- Measure to within thousandths of an inch to take any guesstimates out of your bids.
- Easily highlight what you've already taken off to aviod potential mistakes and unforseen project costs due to omissions.
- Use eTakeoff Bridge to automatically send takeoff quantities to the estimate.
- Transition from a
digitizer-liketakeoff process to a fully automated and integrated takeoff method.
- Automatically update the estimate with drawing changes while retaining estimate detail such as pricing and productivity factors.
- Drill down from within an Estimating Assembly to find the drawing and supporting measurement in eTakeoff Dimension.