Automate your estimates and bids for a more efficient process
Margins are razor-thin in today's construction industry. To win bids in the new normal, they have to be fast and accurate, with efficiency being the key.
Ready for the industry-leading estimating solution? Click here to test drive Sage Estimating
Sage Estimating and Sage Estimating Essentials are powered by trade-specific cost databases, enabling you to turbo-charge takeoffs and final proposals. Input your own costs into a prebuilt database or choose a database prepopulated with costs. When your proposal is accepted, information flows automatically to Job Cost in Sage business management software, eliminating redundant tasks, data entry errors, and omissions.
Sage Estimating and Sage Estimating Essentials can be used either as a stand-alone products, or can be integrated into your Sage 300 CRE or Sage 100 Contractor solution.
- New Database Editor gets you from Excel to Estimating in under an hour right out of the box
- Slash takeoff time by 50% or more compared to manual or generic spreadsheet methods
- Fine tune estimates by analyzing numbers from a variety of angles, including viewing the cost impact of alternate options
- Eliminate generic spreadsheet liabilities associated with hidden cells and broken formulas
- Respond faster to numerous design-build cost considerations and plan changes.
- Generate professional, winning proposals in seconds
- Share data between estimating, accounting, and job costing with no data re-entry or associated errors
2019 Sage Estimating and eTakeoff demo
See a full demo of the 2019 version of Sage Estimating and eTakeoff
2019 BIM Model to Estimating
This is a 2019 presentation that shows the process of going from a BIM model to Sage Estimating